Pages

HomeAboutContact

26.7.12

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!

Ok now I know some of you have voted already so big THANKS to you that have done so.  For those of you that don't know what I'm on about please see the Dorset Little Blog Award to the right hand side of my page



The competition closes on 31 July and I would really like to win.  I've never won anything before apart from the, ahem, Epson Label Machine (see earlier post) and I've turned into some sort of demonic woman obsessed about winning! So PLEASEEE vote for me.  All you have to do is click on the link, click vote, tick the terms and thats it!  3 clicks!  You dont even have to register!!  It couldn't be simplier!! 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Just voted. Good luck! I love Dorset Cereals. I usually have two or three boxes on the go.

    Caroline
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear your secrets!!
    Stop on by...
    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments. Don't forget to follow me via twitter for blog updates or to ask me a specific question @agirliknow_

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...