Pages

HomeAboutContact

15.1.14

Win £50 with Ask Her Friends

So, it's that time again when I team up with Ask Her Friends to help choose the best presents from their marketplace.  With February fast approaching the theme, as you have probably guessed is Valentines Day.

One of the things I like most about Ask Her Friends is their support of independent designers.  I love how unusual some of their products are and not always the kind of thing you'd find on the high street.

If you like my choices it would be awesome if you could pop over to their page and vote for me.   There's even a chance you could win a prize worth £50.



1.  New Love Ring - Ella Georgia
2.  Enamel Love Mug - Tigerlily Quinn
3.  Turns Out Typography - Coulson Macleod
4.  Bath Bombs Gift Box - Gift Box Galore
5.  Black Widow Set - Buttress and Snatch

Hope you like my choices and remember if you do just click on this link and vote for me.

Thank you lovelies. x

8 comments:

  1. thanks so much for picking my mug! :D xx
    http://www.tigerlillyquinn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh how cute is this mug. I need it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the undies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love the undies and the scents , great selection x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selection of gifts, they are good suggestions for valentines gifts. I am sure some men out there will need a helping hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the ring :) I've voted for you, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous20/1/14 17:19

    Ooh I love that underwear set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments. Don't forget to follow me via twitter for blog updates or to ask me a specific question @agirliknow_

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...