Pages

HomeAboutContact

24.10.13

What I Always Wanted & Can't Live Without!

What I Always Wanted is a beautiful online gifts and homeware store. It supports home grown talent and independent businesses, something which I wholeheartedly support.  Three cheers for them please.

When I was asked if I'd be interested in writing a blog post about them I didn't need to think twice.  I love nearly everything on their website including their ethos.

All their products are designed and made in the UK, many of which are made from eco-friendly materials or 'upcycled'.  There is even an option to personalise some of the products.

One of the many things I love about this website is how passionate owners, Deborah Bancroft and Ann Ellison are about their products.  They love nothing more than tracking down beautifully designed and crafted British gifts and homeware.  This passion shows in the products they've carefully chosen.  

With Christmas just around the corner, yes I did just mention the 'C' word, why not pop over to What I Always Wanted and see what they have to offer.  Not only will you be supporting some great British Designers but you also have the opportunity to purchase some original and unique homeware.



Tiny Daisies by Wychbury Designs

Gorgeous heart shaped stud earrings covered in vintage fabric.  If you look closely you'll notice even the butterfly is heart shaped!

Little Flowers by The Magpie's Daughter
This dainty orange pinwheel poppy necklace is complemented by a strand of pearls

Appliqued Dog Cushion by Naughty Dog
This appliqued and embroidered Dalmatian cushion uses vintage fabrics and would make a great gift for any dog lover.
Letterpress Print by Print for Love of Wood

For all you Great British Bake Off lovers.  Each letterpress print is lovingly printed on a vintage press
Vintage Camera by Moha London
This fun retro camera illustrated print is printed on heavy poster paper and available in A3

Which is your favourite item.  Do you love handmade or upcycled products?

10 comments:

  1. Aww this is my perfect post i love finding new little boutiques etc for one of pieces.
    Thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dalmation cushion is gorg!!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! What a find, upcycling is definitely the way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh they have some cute stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love home-made designs. The cushion is beautiful. I have a friend who makes bows and adds designs to shoes and I am always telling her to go for it, to branch out and start her own little business. I think people are more appreciative of hand-made goods, and they may cost a little more than what you can pick up in bulk at the supermarket - but they are usually bespoke and personal to you. Three cheers for supporting small businesses x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always so much nicer to receive unusual or individual things rather than vouchers and generic 'gift' presents. I like the "say Cheese" picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment - our sentiment exactly ;)

      Delete
  7. Off to browse that site asap! That dalmatian cushion is too nice! :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments. Don't forget to follow me via twitter for blog updates or to ask me a specific question @agirliknow_

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...