Pages

HomeAboutContact

17.4.12

Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained



Woooo super excited because tonight I start a photography class.  This is something I wanted to do when I was in college but for some reason chose psychology!  I've been kicking myself ever since.  If I'm honest I'm also feeling a wee bit nervous, think it's the whole classroom environment and meeting new people but  fingers crossed everyone will be nice and I think it's good to push yourself in these situations.  I don't want to go through life not trying things because I'm a bit scared.  I don't want to be kicking myself again this time next year for not trying out this class.  So to everyone who's reading this and is umming and ahhhing over trying something new, just give it a go (unless it's illegal!) Oooh and wish me luck : )

2 comments:

  1. Hello and Welcome to the Blogosphere! I say that like I'm an old hand who knows what they're doing but I'm really just making it all up as I go along! :L Anyways I'm glad you enjoyed my post. Enjoy your photography class...will we be seeing some of the results? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Niamh AND you've just given me an idea to post about my photography course and what I've learnt each week. Yay, thank you. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments. Don't forget to follow me via twitter for blog updates or to ask me a specific question @agirliknow_

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...