Pages

HomeAboutContact

4.4.12

Holly Snowmobile

Ok, this time last week I was totally working my maxi skirt and gladiator sandals, gypsy esq look and today I have so many layers on I'm having trouble bending my arms!  What is going on with this weather?!  We have snow!? Goddamn it I've had to retrieve my winter coat from its vacuum pack.  Natural tan tights have been replaced with ultra thick black ones.  The heating has been turned back on!!  On the plus side at least we wont be subjected to some of the half naked sights we were subjected to last week.  There is a time and a place for exposing that amount of pimply flesh people and that place is somewhere very far from here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments. Don't forget to follow me via twitter for blog updates or to ask me a specific question @agirliknow_

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...